Monday, March 19, 2012

Tiger Asian Music Festival 2012

Tiger Asian Music Festival is back! While checking for the artistes from http://www.ilikeamf.com.my/, I saw the first and the most legendary Chinese rock band is attending! Seriously, I am shock when I saw BEYOND is joining this Music Festival.  I still remember my childhood used to comes along with their songs, “Kam Tin Ngor, Hon Ye Lui Hon Suet Piu Gor", *singing, singing*~ EH, sorry sorry! Er hem, yes they are one of my childhood's idol! Yes for those 80's or 70's and even 60's! I bet you definitely know them, they rocks our childhood and teenage life!



Next, the one I wish to see the most is Jam Hsiao! From the day he went to the a Taiwan Chinese Singing Contest TV Show - "One Million Star" PK with those contestants, his unique vocal with his "unique" hairstyle gives me a very deep impression! Up to now, he already released 13 albums and I believe the next album is going to release very soon.  Alright, lets review back to Year 2007, during the time he PK with those contestants!

*Ahem*, the "unique" hairstyle!

And now! after 5 years, the rocker is going to ROCK and ROLL with us at Sunway Lagoon, Surf Beach!


Let's see how "ROCK" he can be when he sing LIVE!

and of course, Chang Chen-Yue, Manhand, A-Lin, Mc Hotdog and LMF you the "mathafakarrrr" - "Yao Kui Gao Hiu Ngor Dei, Ng Hai Dong Nga Beng Fu". Oops, sorry sorry, again!  Yes remember find out more and get the invitation from http://www.ilikeamf.com.my/ now!

Let's go high and crazy on that night with the artistes!

Official Website: http://www.ilikeamf.com.my 

No comments:

Post a Comment