Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Mum paid £4,000 (RM20,000) to help me remove my boobs and become a man

This world is getting weird, the people I think.



Taking a big, deep breath, ­Jessica Danes looked her mum Victoria in the eye and blurted out the words she had been longing to say for years.

She was terrified the bombshell she was about to unleash would shatter the close bond they shared.

But Jessica, now 21, simply couldn’t keep quiet any more. The secret she’d kept almost all her life was eating away at her.

“Mum,” she said. “I’m sorry. I want to be a boy.”

The shocking admission in ­January this year was the start of a ­nine-month transformation that has seen Jessica transform beyond all recognition into Oliver.

HR ­manager Victoria, 39, even paid £4,000 for her daughter to have her 40F breasts removed so she could become her son.

“I feel the happiest I have ever been,” smiles Oliver, who changed his name by deed poll in March.

“It took me a while to accept what I had always known. I was a man trapped in a woman’s body.

“Now I’m happy the world finally knows I’m Oliver. I’m in the right skin. I thought it would be difficult to make the change but it hasn’t been. What’s made it so easy is my mum’s support.

read more at http://bit.ly/tFkUAt


source: Mirror UK

*Note: The contents above doesn't belongs to the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment